The Church that Inspires Us
Established in 1870, St. Mary has been faithfully serving the people of Lomira for over 150 years. We welcome old and new members to enjoy this rich and long history. We hope to draw closer together as a Christian family as we pray, participate, and grow.
Due to a fire in 1988, all parish records were destroyed, but much of the history below was able to be recovered from various sources.
View from the Top (115 Feet Up) – 1905
Weyer Brothers – Rev. Michael, Rev. Nicholas, & Rev. Bernard
Father Stephen J. Stradinger – 1995
Legion of Mary – 1995
Parish Council – 1995
Father Vincent Holubowicz and Staff – 2000